Thursday, December 22, 2016

Peanut Butter FREE No bake cookies

So this is the no-bake cookie recipe I grew up with. It's my favorite, people usually put in the PB with out coconut and I started to search for this recipe online and never found it!  I have never seen this PB free recipe anywhere and luckily my mom still had this one.

NO BAKE COOKIES
3 c rolled oats
2c sugar
1 c coconut
6 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 c butter
1/2 c milk
1 tsp vanilla
Mix oats, coconut and cocoa
Heat butter, milk and sugar, boil for 4 minutes, stirring.
Remove from heat, add vanilla
Pour wet mixture over dry mixture, stir, cool slightly if you want to use your hands to make
balls . Otherwise  spoon onto pans or plates. Put in fridge until cold. We have also just put them on
wax paper on the counter and let them sit until cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment